Monday, August 12, 2013

8-12-2013


Hey everybody Im here with some more time so I hope I can make up for what I didnt write last week and send some pics too. This week was good Im loving the area and my comp. Like you said Its alot of dirt roads and hills But its good. Im just wishing I had my Shoe shine kit haha But Its coming maybe It'll get here this week. haha Heres a pic of me and my comp and also of Recife from a steep hill. haha This week flew by seems like yesterday I was writing my letter and running out of time haha Not much new has happend just a lot of teaching haha and I got Kissed by a drunk guy. haha but luckily it was on the cheek haha I got a story for you guys that gave me a kick (probably cuz it involves a car) haha so The story is about Knowledge and Wisdom) Knowledge was riding in his new honda civic after his graduation from law school and was passing through a rural city when his tire blew he quickly stopped the car and removed the flat tire and called for a repairman when the repairman came Knowledge put the lugnuts in his pocket so that he wouldnt lose them when they got to the repairshop Knowledge took the lugnuts out of his pocket because they were bothering him and set them on the table when the repairman left knowledge at his car and left Knowledge remembered the lugnuts and became desperate when he remembered that he had left the lugnuts in the repair shop that was now closed and started to cry.. wisdom(an elderly cowboy) asked the lad why he was crying and Knowledge explained about his horrible night and his problem Wisdom started to laugh and that made knowledge angry. but knowledge was soon on his way after wisdom took one lugnut of each tire and put them in place of the missing lugs haha well Times Up Love you guys and Tell Kobe to Be Careful and to stop at stop signs... Thcau 
Elder J. Smith

Elder Smith and Elder Quinteros in their apartment. Gotta love those big BLUE eyes!!!

This is Recife from atop a hill in Ty's new area. Still pretty close to the big city!

No comments:

Post a Comment