Monday, January 20, 2014

1-20-2014

Well this week has been a good week that Ended with a Baptism! My new companion is a good guy and a great worker The Baptism was Gleyson hes a great kid he was kinda nervous about the baptism but when he got there on saturday he was Really excited and happy and Its been probly one of the Best Baptisms on the mission cuz I wasnt so nervous like I usually am and I could see the happiness on his face. also my shoes are done.. the sole was coming undone and I kicked a rock (by accident) and It broke haha also I wrote a song about my shoes haha IM sure you guys will like it and Youll like it even more when I can sing it with my twelve string.... :) sorry my letter is short I got a sore throat and Im pretty worn out from this week haha so ya Love you all have a good week
Elder J. Smith
Elder Smith with his new Companion Elder Souza and their friend Gleyson.


No comments:

Post a Comment