Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, 2012


Ha Ha Sorry This Weeks Been good a little Rough with the Pday Jump to wednesday. Not because I was sad I didnt Have Pday But the Work really does take a toll on you. And today didnt even feel like Pday ha ha We rushed to the Temple and ate lunch there. rushed back home relaxed there an hour and then we were off to Elder Stadnickis final interview with Presidente. and this was like 330 we got there waited til 430 just for Elder to talk to him and we left about 500 and got here was already 550 ha ha so now im emailing. So this week has been good I was on a Transfer and Found Nun Chucks in the other missionary house. ha ha that Explains the photo. 




this sunday we had an Investigator in the Chapel hes a really cool guy and has a nice family His name is saul and he works fixing bicycles he's really cool. I got the package today thanks guys for the things Ive gotten! Ill have to make some guacamole! ha ha I enjoyed Chris's present ha ha I was actually looking at the same set today but here in brazil with all the taxes its about 50 reais or 25 dollars ha ha Im happy to say its really hot here I don't have to worry about freeze bite just heat stroke ha ha. I hope Josh Is doing good Ill have to write him a letter. ha ha about thanksgiving It almost passed without me noticing. ha ha I even laughed with the Sister that was making lunch cuz she brought it up haha I told her that I haven't done the Solid Thanksgiving thing in years haha. and I can almost bet that if it wasn't for the Chance i have to talk to you and the lights christmas would pass unnoticed too. Its so hot here I don't Even think Fall has started. ha ha Its Nice... To tell the truth I know the Lord sent me somewhere where i can grow. I think If i was in joshes shoes I would be Miserable ha ha From the pictures looks like Deids still pretty ha ha Im getting there today I did 100 sit-ups and 100 pushups but the pushups Weren't consecutive.... but Im getting there I have a goal and I'm working for it. haha this other picture of me is me playing with one of those wooden tops that you spin with a string ha ha I always wanted one when I was a kid so it fulfilled a Child hood dream.  the top Is not actually being thrown im trying to catch it and do a trick where you throw the top but before it hits the ground you yank on the string and it comes flying back to you if you do it right you can catch it spinning on your hand Ha ha I haven't accomplished it but hey.. I don't have much time to practice ha ha but this week has been good Im thankful for the letters from everyone and for the package and Im almost speaking fluently almost ha ha Portuguese Is fun ha ha well hey Ill send this one and send some more pics in a bit Love you All :) Elder J. Smith


Nativity outside Recife Temple


Elder Smith at Recife Temple









No comments:

Post a Comment