Monday, May 27, 2013

5-27-2013

Hey Everyone!!! This week was good and Im as strong as ever hahaha This week we talked to the bishop and our mission Leader and we have called some ward missionaries so Were gonna try and Get some work done Looks like summertimes arrived haha I completely forgot haha I know its may but It sure doesnt seem like school  is out haha I love this Recife weather its hot and hotter so I dont even notice the seasons changing hahaha. Im always growing here in the mission and Its really neat to see the growth I am so much more comfortable with myself and who I am and Im happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I guess that means that my Parents did there Job :) so Congrats Mom and Dad haha to bad you dont get paid for this haha but Just Like Missionary work I bet its rewarding haha The Lord works In marvelous ways the way the twists me and bends me and heats me up to turn me into something better Is amazing I just wish I could pay him back... This Church is a marvelous work and a wonder I testify this for you. Im happy In my opportunity to serve here and for the Patience that the Lord has with me. Im sorry I dont have a story to tell you guys I guess Im slacking on this part. Hopefully this week Ill have a sweet experience to tell you guys haha I love all you guys and all you do for me so until next week.. Tchau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment