Monday, May 6, 2013

On the Move!

Hey Hey Hey Guess who went away! Ha ha Im here in the same LAN house that I used a While back When I was visiting this Area with Elder Botcherby ha ha I was transferred! I Got Transferred from My area.........  to the Area that shares boundaries ha ha My companion Is Elder Dias, from Sao Paulo.  He seems real cool hes got 1 year and 7 months ha ha lets see how he works. ha ha today In the Transfer the people that were leaving Bore their Testimonies and I realized that a good part of the Missionarys I  knew. and Then I realized that my turn Is gonna come pretty quick. about leaving the Area Im not really missing anything as of now... but I will make new friends and I'll abe able to visit my friends from madalena when my mission ends. Im really Excited!! because I have a new area a new companion and lots of new Experiences to come ha ha In the transfer I got to see a good part of my group and it was really neat Elder Passey has lost a ton of weight and all in all were talking in portuegues. ha ha This week Im a little lost as to a story that i can tell you guys cuz All I can think about is that I have A New AREA!!!!!! ha ha So ya Im really happy. On  Sunday Ill be calling I think it will be around  7 or 8 here because we have church in the afternoon Ill probly be able to Skype with you guys I already talked with my companion a bit and says Theres a member here that can probly get us Skype meu companheiro ha ha I started to write in portuegues ha ha  so ill just leave it ha ha but my companion will see when we can Skype here This is a pic of me and my Goodbye cake in Rosa´s house and these are my 2 sons haha I already have a grandson and today it was announced that I have another one  coming haha. well looks like we will talk with this member later today and Ill send a quik note saying The time we will call. Tchau Love you, Elder Smith

Just a quick note.... Although he was transferred, his new area is about 1.3 miles as the crow flies from his old apartment. At least he is in a new zone. He is about a half mile from the Recife Temple now. 

All the bags are packed and he's on the move!! Yay
Elder Matos and Elder Smith at his going away party.

Elder Ty and his two "sons". These are the two he has trained so far. 

This is most of Tysons original MTC group.

No comments:

Post a Comment