Monday, December 23, 2013

12-23-13

Hey Everybody, Lets just start by saying THAT WAS A FAST THREE WEEKS!!!! I cant believe that half the transfer is already gone...... Me And Elder Larsen Are TEARING IT UP!! He´s a GREAT companion. He even worked with me to Clean the House! Our leaders our pretty happy with our work were still missing baptism but We might have one this week This week was good It flew by! Im having a great time with Elder Larsen we have worked alot he never complains when we work though he Acknowledges my unskillful planning haha. He doesnt like to do contacts but he isnt scared to talk! Im Just loving it up here! If IM lucky president will leave me here with larsen for another transfer but If Im realistic Ill be leaving this transfer. Its funny  that things are going as they are cuz usually the Missionary work starts to wind down at the end of the year and Im just starting to get things going haha I really dont know what to say other than Im Happy. The Lord Is blessing us alot here and Im loving it I started the 40 days and 40 nights of the new testament and Its going real well im  loving the chance I have to read about the saviors ministry and His teachings I like the 40 days and 40 nights cuz it goes at a quick pace but It gives me plenty of time to think and ponder on what I read. I know this church is true I know that it is Gods restored church here on the Earth and Im Am VERY THANKFUL for the chance I have to be apart of it! Christmas well lets just say if it wasnt for the christmas call it would pass by Un noticed haha cuz Ive been thinking about the Lord during the whole year and there isnt any sign of cold weather like there is at home plus the work were doing helps alot to keep my mind off home.  Im Glad you´re all happy In my letter Ill add a pic of me and some people I taught the Man Is less active and the Lady a nonmember we caught them sunday packing everything up so that they can go to Minas Geras ( Thats where Elder M Ribeiro is from) Looks like they will pass some good time down there maybe Ill never see him again but it was good to know him.  I love this work and I love all you guys Have a great week and a MERRY CHRISTMAS I guess Ill see you on Wednesday
Elder J. Smith

Elder Smith and Elder Larsen

Elder Larsen and his Christmas tree


No comments:

Post a Comment