Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9-2-13

Hey Everybody Looks like things are going good back home here things are going good too Last week we got to go to the temple and it was really good Also while talking with Sister Dana whos grandma Knows my Grandma :) I found out were related haha haha her family is from Snowflake and when I asked her if she Heard of Jesse N. Smith she responded with the following question  ´´do you have the Big Green Book?´´ haha it was funny haha but I really love going to the temple and Im glad that we can have an eternal family. This week I also got to thinking about the Pioneers who sacrificed alot to have the church and about how Im pretty ungrateful at times well because of the time Im gonna have to finidsh my letter and the lag is so bad the pictures I took wont load but I know this Church is true and that Familys are forever  I am excited to see that Abi will be baptized It will bless her life ALOT but I have to go... Love you all have a good week sorry bout the letter being short sorry bout the pics but the Internet is horrible today. Tchau, Elder J. Smith

Elder Smith and Sister Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment